Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Ivory Horse - an artifact project

Another assignment for Digital Narratives class was to create a story using artifacts we've collected. Those who know me KNOW that I have probably a MILLION artifacts (that might only be a slight exageration), so I chose to use only ONE artifact and develop a story around it.

I chose a little ivory horse that I found a few years ago. He is about 2 inches tall, and I have him on my shelf tucked between decanters. He is very delicate, so I put him there to protect him from the tiny people who come to visit who ALWAYS pick up the scariest thing possible.

I hope you enjoy the story:
The Ivory Horse
http://www.screencast.com/users/LynneBrowne/folders/Jing/media/a6e3e24b-c2f7-463c-af63-5b792c26c2c1

~ Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment