Thursday, June 14, 2012

2 Daily Creates

I drew The Daily Create “draw an everyday object” on the assigned day, just didn't have a chance to post it. Is a cat “an everyday object?”

I’d say no, but to some people it’s an everyday cuddle, right? Sadly, not for me because of allergies.










Today’s Daily Create is “something that reminds you of your childhood.” This is my childhood friend’s Barbie that happened to be the same exact doll as mine. My mother gave mine to a neighbor’s grandkids. A few years ago I traded a drawing I did (that she’s wanted for year) for the doll... she even gave me the case and some clothes. Funny thing is, the dress was mine and must have ended up at her house when we were playing soooooooooooooooo many years ago. Twist N Turn.





And... yesterday I had this cup in a meeting and noticed the moisture... hopefully others in the room didn’t notice me staring at it. I brought the cup down to my office and held it up to my monitor to backlight it and use the color in the background.



1 comment:

  1. Lynne,
    Where is your profile on ds106? http://ds106.us/members/lynne/ This seems to be your dummy profile, and I was trying to link your syndicated blog with a ds106 profile. Did you register and create a profile on ds106.us? Email me at jimgroom@gmail.com and let me know.

    ReplyDelete